Sunday, May 27, 2012

PRIVATE MESSAGE


["I drive that road at 5:30 a.m. in the morning to go
to work and it is constantly busy," Pruitt said. "There is no way that nobody saw that happen."--From THE COLUMBIAN ]
______________________

I am aware of the discussion about my blog. You, who are involved in that discussion, know exactly what I am referring to.

I hate bullies. They have no place on this Earth and they don't have any place in Heaven, either.

So, I'm letting you know, right here and right now, that you better tread very carefully around me.

I've been on the road, picked up by all kinds of people and gone through all kinds of scenarios, in 49 States and through most of Canada...and I have developed "a keen sense of vibe."

Remember that.

Tatyana, by what I understand, was a sweet person.

I'm not Tatyana and I'm not sweet.

I have a good heart but I also have a strong sense of purpose.

Heed my words. I guarantee you that God has...every day of my fifty-six years.

Put THAT on a t-shirt.

No comments: