Sunday, May 06, 2012

Ruthie In The Sky, Upgrade

Upgrading this blog is going to be quite a project:

1.) Add a separate section for each missing child that I am going to feature.
2.) Add a separate section for my channel on YouTube.
3.) Go through every post in the blog, from 2004 until now and update it or
pull it. I will check for broken links, replace photographs and generally
tighten everything up.

I wasted three hours today, trying to get something done. No matter how hard I tried,
it just wouldn't work. Then I did a search on Google and discovered a new website. The
site provided me with the exact chunk of code that I was looking for. I'm happy now but
I think it's funny.

That's how life is, sometimes: A lot of search and very little solution.

But in the end, the search is always worth the satisfaction, isn't it?

Good luck on whatever moves you through your Monday.

No comments: