Monday, June 25, 2012

Kyron Horman


-KYRON RICHARD HORMAN-


MAYBE IT HAPPENED THIS WAY

This week (which will be dependant upon the time that I get on the library's public computer) I will put together a permanent post for the missing boy, Kyron Richard Horman. I have wanted to do this ever since I upgraded the template on my blog.

Now that an age-enhanced picture of Kyron has been created, I think this is the next, logical step.

I am going to post every link to every post that exists in my blog about the search for Kyron Horman. And any noteworthy news, that is related to Kyron's case, will be added to the new section, as well.

-KYRON RICHARD HORMAN, WITH  LIGHTER HAIR
AND NO GLASSES-

The section will be finished by this weekend, after I purchase a replacement for the laptop that is now broken.

No comments: