Thursday, June 28, 2012

Maybe A Rain Dance Will Do...




The flag, outside of this library in downtown Dubuque, Iowa...keeps flapping back and forth...and then drooping to listless...as it follows a series of unstable wind patterns, right now.

I hope that we get a storm!

The heat index is extremely high and the humidity is right up there, along with it.

I will be leaving here, tomorrow and one of the first things that I am going to do is buy a new computer...either a laptop or a Kindle Fire. Losing the laptop that I had has limited me sooo much!
But that will change this weekend.

In the meantime, I hope that you are cool and comfortable.





 Here is a WEBSITE that you can visit to help those in Colorado who need assistance (as a result of the fires). And here is an INTERACTIVE MAP OF THE COLORADO WILDFIRES . And here is an access point to LIVE TWITTER UPDATES about the Waldo Canyon wildfire.

May we all...be cooler in our skin...and warmer in our hearts...tomorrow.

We need rain...

2 comments:

Bianca Castafiore? said...

Hi ya, Ruthie? Comment ├ža va, ma belle?

I want you to know that I've not stopped reading you, *almost* daily, whenever I check my Google Reader for new entries from the excessive number of sites I follow. I need to clean house... get rid of, for instance, the blogs that haven't added a word in two years.

Please stay hydrated and safe. Pretty lame as advice to someone like you, but that's what came out of my fingers!

Be well. Thanks for continuing to shine light into the evil hiding in the dark.

And may it rain!

Profderien/Bianca Castafiore

Ruthie Rader said...

Despite gaps in time, I guarantee you that I will eventually post a road update in this blog.

And I will list all of the pertinent posts about Kyron Horman and edit the entire blog after I acquire a new computer, next month.

Thank you for your support. *Winketh, Winketh, Winketh*