Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Ruthie On The Road, Update--Part Five


The photo, above, is how I looked when I went through Minnesota. It was so pleasant to be there.
Granted, my face was sunburned and my lips were chapped...but all in all, I think that I looked pretty good.


But the "CAUTION" ribbon that was wrapped around a light pole...was like an omen of things to come.



THIS is how I look, now. My face is scraped-up and my nose is broken. Yes, it is broken. My right hand is totally sprained, too.

My laptop is destroyed. Right now I am using a public computer at a local community college.

What happened?

I reached Iowa...THE WORST STATE IN THE UNITED STATES.

If God is with me, I will get OUT of this horrible place tomorrow.

I am not going to have enough time, today, to explain what happened to me here in Iowa. But I guarantee that Iowa has much to be ashamed of.

And as soon as I can get to another computer (I will try to do it, tomorrow) I will share with you the story of how Iowa has terribly mistreated me.

If anyone wants any information about my situation, you are welcome to email me. I can receive and send email on my cell phone.

I'm very serious about this. People need to know what has happened to me over the course of the last few days.

8 comments:

LoriYoung72 said...

You know, Iowa and I had words! Bless you my friend :) Lori

LoriYoung72 said...

I had words with Iowa!!! Lori

Rachel said...

Hello Ruthie,

You are looking pretty rough in that picture you posted with your broken nose, what happened to you in Iowa?

Rachel

Rachel said...

Oh, I was also sorry to hear about your laptop, I know how much your laptop means to you.

Rachel said...

06/21/2012

I miss you and your updates.

Ruthie Rader said...

Check out all of my new updates in my blog, today, Rachel. And let me know what you think.

Ruthie Rader said...

Don't worry, Rachel, I fully intend to replace the laptop, very soon.

Ruthie Rader said...

Yes, Lori...you did. And I bet that you're going to have a few more words for Iowa after you read today's updates.