Sunday, August 26, 2012

Earthquakes "Cluster" In California



There's something happening in Southern California, right now. And I mean RIGHT NOW, as I  am typing this: EARTHQUAKES.

For the past few hours, my earthquake alert option in my email, has been going crazy. I am getting notices from the USGS that quakes are happening, in "clusters", one-right-after-another, in Southern California.

These "clusters" are not normal. And I've noticed that earthquakes have also been happening, in relatively rare locations, worldwide, for the past month.

Something IS happening, underneath the Earth's crust and it isn't good.

I am going to continue to monitor this evolving situation. You might want to do the same thing.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Ruthie for the heads up. I live in Oregon and we've been waiting for the big one to happen for quite some time, however, California has it worse. Thanks for your blog and keep up the good work.

Ruthie Rader said...

Thank you for your kind words, Anonymous.

A 7.4 mg quake happened off the coast of Central America, last night.

These quakes have been happening, both in and out of the "Ring Of Fire",with increasing regularity, for the past month.

My hunch is that a major earthquake or volcanic eruption is about to take place, somewhere, soon.