Sunday, August 19, 2012

Lame James And Ruthie's Truth

" 'Top Dat...you toppit, righ' now!"

Nope, I don't think I will stop it. I enjoy reveling in the truth and sharing it in this blog. I have for over seven years, now.

So, let's get a few things straight here:

First of all, I don't "hide behind" anything, least of all, here. I use my real name, my real photo (and I even update it) and describe what happens to me on the road. My blog is as real as it gets.

I am very well-known and keep a high profile, online. I always have and I always will. So all of this "First Amendment" bullshit is just that: bullpie balderdash.

I stand in front of God, and everybody, on the side of the road and welcome the World to me. That is one of the reasons why I have one heck of a presence on the Internet. I know that I do...I've had over eighteen years to cultivate it.

You old harpies, with your eyes everywhere but on Kyron Richard Horman, are the ones who are truly pathetic. Juli Henry and I are NOT a "tag team"...YOU AND TERRI MOULTON (No Longer A Horman) ARE. You spend your time running alongside each other...as fast as you can...in an effort to stay far, far away from the truth.

So, apparently, has James Moulton.

From the moment that Tony Young first stood in front of those microphones and declared, "Kyron, we want you home, right now." James  has remained silent.

He has never made a video plea of his own to "bring my brother home." He has never done any web-sleuthing, either. He hasn't encouraged his mother to cooperate with investigators. He hasn't climbed around in the woods or slogged through the swamps by Suavie Island. He is old enough, now, to speak his own peace, in front of the microphones...and yet, to date, he never has.

No, he's chosen, instead, to head toward another battle and ignore the ongoing struggle to bring Kyron back home. I hardly believe that James will end up being "all that he can be" in the United States military when he never even tried to be that way for his own brother.

No, you message board crones, get your labels straight: James is lame.  I'm real.

2 comments:

Juli Henry said...

Amen. James is old enough to know that charity begins at home.

Ruthie Rader said...

Chicka-Boom, chicka-boom, dontcha just love it...*smirk*

You made a pertinent funny. Me likes pertinent funnies.

Har!