Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Just Keep On Talkin', Mitt

I told my friend, Juli, this morning, that the best way to make sure that Mutt Romney loses the upcoming Presidential election is just to let the man talk.

I also said that I am amazed that the guy can still walk right...considering how far down his throat his foot is now.

The dumb ass.

FULL ROMNEY VIDEO: PART ONE:



FULL ROMNEY VIDEO: PART TWO:




The Huffington Post featured this letter from 12-year-old Jackson Ripley on its website, today. I love how the editors at "The Huff" chose to post Jackson's letter to Mutt Romney, in its original, unedited form.

You ask me, I believe that young, precocious Jackson Ripley could run rings around older, disconnected Mitt Romney.

Yeah, Buddy!

Screw you, Mutt Romney...you can take your comments about 47% of Americans, split it with your bullshit 1%  and stick the wrong number that you have left, in your ear. Better yet, why don't you just shove it down your throat, behind every other piece of crap that you expect the rest of us to swallow.

(Can I get an AMEN ?)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMEN, SISTER!!!
from Carolyn, your Pennsylvania fan and today the Supreme Court here threw the GOPhers voter ID law back at the judge who declared it constitutional and told him to issue a preliminary injunction against it, AMEN BROTHER!!! WOOHOO.

My Spirit said...

Hell ya! Amen!

Anonymous said...

Amen Sister!