Monday, October 22, 2012

Jessica, Juli And Justice For Kyron Horman

On August 24 of this year, I posted a video on YouTube with the title: "James Moulton, Bring Kyron Home." Obviously, the video is directed at James Moulton, the older stepbrother of the missing boy, Kyron Horman.

Recently, a person, who referred to "herself" as Jessica Tarver, began posting comments on that video page. "She" and I had an interesting exchange for several days. Then "she" stopped posting responses to me.

I invite you to read the exchange on that page.

My fellow-blogger, Juli, posted a message to "Jessica", on her blog,   "Siri's World."

You can click on the link and read her entire message to "Jessica", there. I am sharing the last part of the post, here:

"I first noticed your online presence last week. I was skeptical, thinking you might be another troll, throwing in your two cents. I looked at your comments, and at the situation you discussed with a friend of mine, and decided that you may very well be for real. If that's the case, you have some serious choices to make, not only for a very young crime victim and a young adult bystander, but for yourself.

I just want to encourage you not to let a bully scare you.

If you discreetly do the right thing, and talk to the right people, and the situation at hand gets resolved, many people will be very grateful to you. No; things will never be the same between you and certain individuals close to this case, but then.....are things terribly positive and enjoyable for you as they sit?

It's an awful choice to have to make, and I don't envy you, but I will support you and help you in any way I can if you need it after you have made the productive, positive choices I know you would love to make.

No; things will never be the same, yet that is part of a great blessing that you can one day appreciate. And yes, life will go on. I promise."
_________________

Well, "Jessica"...what are you going to do?

No comments: