Friday, October 12, 2012

Jessica Ridgeway Is Dead/Body Found

It is with tears in my eyes, that I pass-on this terrible update: Jessica Ridgeway is dead.

"The commitment with investigators will not waver. Our commitment to seek justice will only grow."--Jim Yacone, F.B.I.
 

 

JESSICA RIDGEWAY'S FATHER:
JEREMIAH BRYANT
DENVER POST

CBS NEWS

NBC CHANNEL 9 NEWS: DENVER

ABC CHANNEL 7 NEWS: DENVER

FOX 31 NEWS: DENVER

CNN

Our Country failed Jessica.

She was supposed to grow up...with her family, friends, her puppy and her world. This world. The one that every United States citizen, on this Continent, lives in.

Instead, she was slaughtered.

Now we know, that we have, an Ugly American, among us. According to the F.B.I., that person may be from the Westminster, Colorado area.

And I think about poor Jessica...who was left in pieces...alone...in a desolate location...while the cold, Colorado wind blew around her.

And it makes me sick. And it makes me angry.

The predator may be a serial killer with ties to at least one other abduction and murder, in Wyoming.

That person has to be found.

I know that God's angels have already found Jessica. She has been taken to Heaven.

Now, I want her assailant to be apprehended.

And then I want that person to be sent straight to hell.

No comments: