Friday, November 09, 2012

November Ratings



Back it up, Terri. That's it...atta, girl...a little more, come on back, back, back...SLAM!!!

Oops.

I am considering taking a stroll down Baker Street, sometime soon.

For the past two years, I have kept myself at a careful distance. Not out of fear but because I didn't want to be labeled a Kyron-crazy Kook. From the beginning, I wanted my observations to be considered and my words taken, seriously. I still want that.


But I've been all over Oregon and never once...so now, maybe soon, the timing will be right.

Lead, follow or move out of my way, Ms. Moulton.
I'm coming.




-LEAVING PORTLAND-
PHOTO BY RUTH RADER-
-NEWSROOM PHOTO BY JULI HENRY-
-NEWS ROOM PHOTO BY JULI HENRY-
-ADDITIONAL EDITING BY RUTH RADER-

Film at ten o'clock. Pacific time.

2 comments:

Juli Henry said...

Haha! The election is over! News stations will need DIFFERENT STUFF to cover now! How many different camaras can pick up the Moultons' images, I wonder?

Ruthie Rader said...

Well, that depends, Juli, on how many they stick up in the trees. Ya KNOW!