Saturday, November 17, 2012

On Saturday, With Sincerity





This post is for Troy.

(The following words and photos are by Ruth Rader)



And so...as the last leaf falls...And Winter like a distant wolf, calls...While Autumn blows away... I will be warm, anyway...Because I have my friends...



The leaves are like memories...That will fold and disappear...And with a cold breeze and a tear...
I will say goodbye to another year...But, I will stay warm because my good friends are here...


Like the last colored leaf on a tree...I will remember Summer's energy...And I will stay
warm, you see...Because my friends are here with me...



Sitting at the library, all day...I will watch the hours drift away...Like the ocean tide...But I will be
warm, inside...



Because I will have another day to write...Time will remain on my side...





And I'll always have my good friends by my side.



No comments: