Monday, November 26, 2012

Ruthie On The Road, Update


-ALL PHOTOS AND EDITING BY RUTH RADER...FEATURING PICMONKEY SOFTWARE-

I took some pictures, yesterday and I like them so much that I'm sharing them with you. These photos
were taken in the Corvallis, Oregon area. I like the festive Christmas feeling that these photos convey. I hope that you enjoy them.

 
 I bet I know what you're thinking when you look at this photo (above): "Oh, she just took a photograph
of a classic Christmas card." Nope, I didn't. This is an actual photograph from a tree that's decked-out
with little, frosted pink bells. I worked with the software and when I did, an amazing "painted" look
emerged. Now the photo looks, for all the world, like an old, dime store Christmas card.

 
I've always thought that the combination of blossoms and lights (above) is elegant.


The folks in Corvallis sure know how to decorate for The Season. This is a photo of the
courthouse.

 


The lampposts, stand like grandly dressed sentries, around the courthouse square.


Merry Christmas from Corvallis, Oregon!


And, of course, from the Corvallis Christmas Cat.* :)

No comments: