Friday, December 14, 2012

A SEASON OF SLAUGHTER

*THIS POST WILL BE UPDATED THROUGHOUT THE DAY




I recorded the following video message, before dawn this morning and before I
knew about the shootings in Connecticut. In fact, after I finished recording the
message, I found out that the shooter had just finished killing all of those adults
...and children.

And as I wrote on my video page, I believe that it is time for every capable adult
to start fighting back against the destructive evil that has now invaded our
Country.




President Obama shares his reaction to today's tragedy:





CHICAGO TRIBUNE: SHOOTER'S BROTHER NOT INVOLVED

CNN: GOOD, UPDATED AND COMPREHENSIVE COVERAGE

NBC NEWS: BACKGROUND ON SHOOTER, ADAM LANZA

L.A. TIMES, UPDATE: 20 CHILDREN DEAD

*ABC NEWS: LIVE STREAM/SHOOTING COVERAGE*

L.A. TIMES: LIVE STREAMING/TODAY'S SHOOTING STORY



REUTERS NEWS SERVICE: 18 CHILDREN MURDERED IN CONNECTICUT

NY TIMES: 27 DEAD ON SCHOOL DAY OF HORROR

And how do you feel when you listen to the following song...knowing what
happened today?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So what are your plans for the holidays? Do you want to get off the road for a bit?

Ruth Rader said...

I am a bit taken aback by your comment, especially considering what the subject and content of this particular post is.

And I would like to know who you are...and why you chose to leave a comment with such a casual tone...after I published a post about a horrible crime.

My first reaction, after reading your comment, was: "This is niether the time nor the place for you to ask such a question to me."

I will discuss my Christmas plans in an upcoming post. But not right
after this post.