Wednesday, December 12, 2012

"We Get To Go Home" (UPDATED)

KGW-TV NEWS: SHOOTER STRUCK AFTER MOM'S BIRTHDAY

KGW-TV PORTLAND: 12/13/12 COMPREHENSIVE UPDATE

ABC NEWS: WHO WAS THE SHOOTER?
 
 


CBS NEWS UPDATE: SHOOTER WAS TO VISIT HAWAII

OREGONIAN LIVE COVERAGE/UPDATES

TIME MAGAZINE: BUT WHY DID IT HAPPEN?



CHICAGO TRIBUNE: SHOOTING VICTIMS IDENTIFIED

KGW.COM-PORTLAND

People here, in Hood River, Oregon said that it felt like it happened
in their own backyard...that it was just too close.

I agree.

And I began to wonder: What would it be like if it happened here?

Hood River is an upscale community that feels like an artsy,
biking, kayaking, hang-gliding, backpacking resort with a hippie stamp on it.
I like it here and so do many other people, who come to visit, every Summer,
from around the world.

We have big hills, tall pines and the Columbia River Gorge. So, leave us
alone, damn it.

I mean, what was that idiot even thinking about when he started firing that gun,
yesterday?

What do you suppose he's thinking about, now?

I doubt that he's feeling any better. Duh, he's dead! The dumbass.

I'm sure that God doesn't want him. I doubt that there will be any sort of
comforting afterlife for Jacob Tyler Roberts. He blew away his own soul when
he fired the first shot. There's nothing left of him and now it's as if he never existed,
at all.

Why don't all of you potential shooters gather together, out in the desert,
somewhere and just shoot each other to death?

I'm sure Santa Claus won't mind.

No comments: