CLICK ON IMAGE AND GO TO CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF FORESTRY AND FIRE PROTECTION ON TWITTER

Monday, February 04, 2013

Ruthie On The Road, Update



I will leave this peaceful and comfortable haven and head back out on the road, tomorrow.

My journey will take me through Nevada, California and back into the State of Oregon. Again.

Why?

My health and insurance coverage. I know that I am going to be facing some heavy duty
medical care, soon and so...

...back I go.

At the very least, I will have to undergo a serious bit of surgery and the worst case scenario will bring me a diagnosis that I won't want to hear.

This evolving situation might very well change my life.

Stephen King's life changed one day when he was just walking down a road.

As the years passed, after that, he got up and started walking, again.

I want to fly.

And after this latest problem has played itself out, I hope that I will still have wings.

I might fly blind...but with the grace of God...I will fly.

No comments: