CLICK ON IMAGE AND GO TO CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF FORESTRY AND FIRE PROTECTION ON TWITTER

Friday, February 22, 2013

Ruthie On The Road,Update

Update:

I was examined by a doctor, today, who told me that I have a bad "head cold" and that I am also in the beginning stages of bronchitis. I am now on antibiotics that are the size of horse pills!

I will be in this motel until Monday morning.
___________

I was just sitting there, wrapped up in my metallic "Space" blanket, outside a church building. It was
early morning and I was trying to keep warm.

An older woman came up to me and we talked for a few minutes. Then she walked away and returned a few minutes later and put eighty-dollars in cash in my hand. A preacher brought me over to this motel after I gave the eighty-dollars to him.

I have rested here for two days. And I wish it could be longer because I am sick with a bad cold, right now.

I have one week to get over this.

At the rate that this cold/flu is progressing...I doubt that I will be well again by next Friday.

I'm going back to see a doctor, tomorrow.

No comments: