CLICK ON IMAGE AND GO TO CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF FORESTRY AND FIRE PROTECTION ON TWITTER

Thursday, April 04, 2013

It's Plain: We Need John Wayne

 “The moment of explosion is approaching fast,” the general staff of the North Korean People’s Army said in a statement carried by the North’s official Korean Central News Agency. “The U.S. had better ponder over the prevailing grave situation.” --quoted from the New York Times.

Wonderful.

“Citizens of North Korea, South Korea, USA, and the world, don’t allow your governments to separate you,” Anonymous said. “We are all one. We are the people. Our enemies are the dictators and regimes, our goals are freedom and peace and democracy. United as one, divided by zero, we can never be defeated!”--quoted from BGR Media.

We can only hope.
_______________

North Korea's next major export appears to be a bomb. White Supremacists, in this Country, are on a killing spree. And another crazy person with a gun shot a good cop to death.

I'm getting tired of all of the bullies.

Bring back the heroes.

Now.

I don't care about how low you wear your pants or how high you raise your pointing stick (that jerk in North Korea carries one with him wherever he goes). I don't care if you wear splotches of tattoos on your skin or a cross around your neck.

If you can't learn to live peacefully with the rest of us, THEN WE DON'T WANT YOU!!!

Either do something that will bless us or GO THE HELL AWAY!!!

You haven't done one, single, damn thing to make anything better for anyone.

You're like an out-of-control three-year-old who needs a good swat on the back end.

And I think that you all have too little responsibility and way too much time on your hands.

Why don't you quit your bitching and get back to the business of respecting life?



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am the same person that has been annoying you as of late. You said some really mean and hateful things about someone I love deeply. You had very little facts in the matter, but that didn't stop you and you may never know how deeply you hurt my family. I have decided that I don't want to be a part of this anger match any more. I apologize for any mean words I said.I still don't agree with anything you said or your methods, but I don't want to react on the same level. I don't know what things have happened in your life that causes you to lash out. I have not waked a mile in your shoes and no longer want to treat you unkindly. It sounds a if you have many miles left on your journey and I would wish you many happy times and kind people to cross your path. Again I an sorry if I caused offense..

Ruth Rader said...

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I have been unable to respond to your latest comment. However, I now have the opportunity to answer to your words and so I shall.

First of all: You are still refusing to properly identify yourself (Don't you really think that you should?) and that is a
rather cowardly move. If you really believe in what you write here, then why don't you tell everyone who you are?

Second, if I ever "said" anything "really mean" or "hateful" about somebody, it's because that particular person deserves it. I don't write opinions about anyone that I know "very little facts" about.
Otherwise, if I didn't know much about a person, then I wouldn't be inclined to write anything about that particular person, in the first place.

Third, if your family is "hurt" by something that I wrote, that's on them and it has nothing whatsoever to do with me. If whatever I write about bothers your family that much, then why aren't you using your real name in your comments in order to back up your point?

Third, I have never been, nor will I ever e, embroiled in an "anger match" with you. YOU started this discussion and kept it going. That's on you, period.


Fourth, I never "lashed-out" at you. So stop projecting your reactions on me.

Lastly, you haven't "offended" me. You have put your wrong foot forward and then shot a couple bullets in it. But the world is still spinning and will continue to do so, regardless of whatever you do or say or write or believe.