Monday, April 22, 2013

Ruthie On The Road, Update

I have been dealing with three things at the same time, while I have been on the road: Photos and a comprehensive road update which I have yet to post, what is happening while I am on the road, right now and the situation in Boston. Well, you can follow the situation in Boston via many sources (I mainly included it here because of its historical significance) and I'll let you know that I am presently hitchhiking back through Oregon via highway 101. But the photos and back road updates are going to go up, next. Please be patient while I do this. It's not easy to edit the photos and post everything when I am on the road. But I am going to start the project, today. Then I will have to hitchhike about thirty miles down the road to where I will finally do my laundry and get a much-needed shower. I have had only six hours sleep in the past 48 hours. Yeah, buddy!

No comments: