Thursday, April 25, 2013

Ruthie On The Road, Update

                                                  -PHOTO BY RUTH RADER-

I hitchhiked to Sterling, Colorado, recently . And when I got there, a very kind man put me in a motel room so that I could get cleaned-up and sleep.

The next day was Sunday and I walked out to this ramp, read the sign, put down my pack, sat on it and put out my thumb.

Two hours later, a young man picked me up and gave me a long ride.

How long was the ride?

Well, I woke up in a rest area the next morning...in northern Iowa.
_____________________

I have decided that I am going to devote the entire day (tomorrow) to posting photos and little stories about them, in my blog.

I am currently in a city that is located off of Highway 101 (The Pacific Coast Highway) in southern Oregon.

No comments: