Tuesday, May 07, 2013

And Then There Were Three...



"Help me! I'm Amanda Berry. ... I've been kidnapped and I've been missing for 10 years and I'm here. I'm free now," Berry can be heard saying in a recording of the call released by police.--Reuters
__________

REUTERS: A MISSED OPPORTUNITY?
__________

The story is slowly unraveling...and if it is all true, then Amanda Berry, Gina Dejesus and Michelle Knight (plus a six-year-old child) are blessed.

REUTERS: RELATED PHOTO SLIDESHOW

The lackadaisical attitude shown by Cleveland law enforcement is reprehensible.

Why didn't somebody just break the door to that horrible house, down?

Doesn't anyone in that neighborhood have a spine?

Let this be a lesson to those who are wondering where another missing child is, right now.

A missing child like Kyron Horman.


No comments: