Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Ruthie On The Road, Update

                                             -ALL PHOTOS/EDITS BY RUTH RADER
                                             USING PICMONKEY SOFTWARE-

I am now in northeastern Kansas. While I am here, I am going to completely edit this
blog. That means that I am going to go through every post, from 2004 until now and
either update it, edit an accompanying photograph, add/remove music or remove the post,
altogether.

No, Terri No-Longer-A-Horman, I am not going to remove yours (you know which one I
mean).

This is going to be quite a project and I have only done it once before. My blog is over
eight years old, now and it is time to tighten it up, again.

Meanwhile, I'm going to share some new photos with you...and they were all taken in
Limon, Colorado...except this one:

                                -ME, HOT AND TIRED, SITTING BY THE SIDE OF THE
                                ROAD OUTSIDE DINOSAUR, COLORADO--MAY 2013-

                                                                    -BIKERS!-
                               
                               

                               



No comments: