Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Edward Snowden: Waiting In The Wings For His Wings

                               -Recent Photo, Sheremetyevo International Airport-

Washington Post: What It's Like To Be In Russian Airport Limbo

USA Today: Snowden May Be Stuck In Russia

The situation that Edward Snowden finds himself in now reminds me of a movie called "The Terminal."





ПРАВДА освободит ВАС!

I have been away from my computer all day. Now that I am back online, I understand that Edward Snowden is still at that airport in Moscow.

The situation is ongoing, right now and the words from "The People's Daily" are reverberating through my mind:

"The world will remember Edward Snowden," it said. "It was his fearlessness that tore off Washington's sanctimonious mask."

Amen.

Check out the statement made by Russian President Vladimir Putin (the video is included in
this article on The Guardian website.)

Watch the video here.

And despite a jackass like Secretary of State John Kerry (remember when he offered the
American people a certain Vice Presidential jerk of a candidate, named John Edwards?) running
his mouth...the truth has been delivered.

The Truth Shall Set You Free!

No comments: