Sunday, June 09, 2013

Edward Snowden's Spotlight



NBC News: Snowden--"I Will Suffer"

Guardian (UK): Edward Snowden--Unwrapped

Wikipedia: About Edward Snowden



I like to think that if John Lennon can see this situation unfolding, right now...that he is
smiling.

Edward Snowden is a communication freedom-fighter...just like John Lennon was.

When I first heard about the NSA/FBI's shenanigans, I wondered how far they planned to
go.

Now I realize that the NSA/FBI are this decade's version of the Blue Meanies.




But Edward turned his Snowden Spotlight on the NSA/FBI and that has the potential to change everything. I hope.

So am I on Snowden's side on this?

YES.

I suspect that there is far more to this than what Edward Snowden has revealed. And I refuse to bow down and accept any sort of clamp on my cellular or cyber communications. I will converse by voice or Skype or video or email or through this blog...with anyone that I damn well choose to.

That is my choice to make...not Big Brother's.

Gladys Kravitz Has Returned

Do I believe that this situation is leading to overall, public communications censorship?

YES, AGAIN.

Will I go along with it?

NO.

Do I believe that the PRISM project will eventually lead to the United States government stating: "Cooperate
with our Rules of Censorship or we will charge you with treason." ??

YES, A THIRD TIME.

Let me make it totally clear, right now that I will never accept or take that type of mark from
the United States government.

 Never.

Expect phony allegations to come out about Edward Snowden soon. Then do yourself a favor and don't
believe a single one of those government lies.

John Lennon never did.

                                                -EDITS BY RUTH RADER-

Washington Post: About PRISM

Citizen: (Ring! Ring)! "Hello?"

Caller: "Hi Harry, I just want to tell you that..."

PRISM: "THIS IS A PRISM PATRIOT...GIVE UP THIS
PHONE CALL AND YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION TO US, RIGHT NOW!"

"Uh...but this is a personal and private phone call and I just paid good money for my
Internet connection, this month and..."

PRISM: "OBEY OUR ORDERS! WEEEE KNOW WHAT IS BEST FOR YOOOOO!!"

(Call is suddenly disconnected)

Loud banging on the front door.

PRISM: "OPEN THE DOOR, TRAITOR!!!"



No comments: