CLICK ON IMAGE AND GO TO CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF FORESTRY AND FIRE PROTECTION ON TWITTER

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

I Said: 'Pull Over, Officer!'



-A cop chases down another (off-duty) cop and "loving words" are
exchanged.-
__________

I meet many officers of the law, every year, while hitchhiking.
Most of them end up being very helpful and respectable. But every
once in awhile, a real Barney Do-wrong pulls up and the bad cop
crap begins.

If the officer is a decent guy (or lady), I address the officer
respectfully. I always keep my hands where they can be seen. I
don't walk "at" the officer. I don't make any sudden moves. I
volunteer my I.D. card. And I do my best not to initiate an
argument.

That's just common sense...

...something that the off-duty cop, in this video, did not use.

No comments: