Saturday, July 27, 2013

New Complaint Against Michael Stoops

I recieved a new comment, that is connected to this post, about the National Coalition For The Homeless Hypocrite Michael Stoops.

The comment was delivered to me, yesterday. I am posting it today:

["In 2012 and 2013 several of us homeless were being harassed and exploited by a different homeless advocate. The harassment got so bad I considered suicide. We did not know what to do so we did the logical thing and contacted the National Homeless Coalition and sent Mr Stoops our documents. But he would not get involved. yet hours later the NHC tweeted their praise of the person several of us homeless were complaining about. This weekend the two met up and took pictures with each other praising each others work. Mr Stoops wants nothing to do with homeless issues but seems to prey on homeless. We could not figure out why Stoops ignored our fears and yet this blog explains a lot."]
__________

 Well. Things that make you go, "Hmmm."

Of course, I am interested in what the "homeless advocate" looks like and what that person's age and
gender is.

Perhaps you could send me some photographs of that individual?

Please define what you mean by "harrassment."

If you are able to, please send me the names of others who will be willing to back up your claim.

Where is the so-called "advocate" working and is that person acting as a volunteer or is he/she in a
paid position?

If that person is in a paid position, find out if that individual is being paid by a government or charitable
agency or faith-based grant. Also let me know if that person has any ties whatsoever with the United
Way.

And please tell me how you discovered my blog. I appreciate hearing from you and I look forward to
your response.


2 comments:

Cindy (Eugene, OR) said...

It's good to hear from you! I'm glad I found your blog!!!

Ruth Rader said...

Hello, Cindy...It is good to hear from you. :)

I hope that you will enjoy the controversial subjects that I post about here. I will be posting road updates within the next few days, as well.

Being tethered to public computers has been difficult to deal with but I won't have to deal with it for much longer.

The situation with Michael Stoops has been ongoing for a very long time. And I hope that I hear more about him in the near future.

Mr. Stoops has had an open opportunity to answer to every bit of criticism posted against him. He continues to ignore it all.

Ignoring words is one thing, but ignoring homeless people is something else, altogether.

In my eyes, Michael Stoops is the epitome of an "Ugly American." And his continued silence is not only damning...it is disgraceful.