Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Ruthie On The Road--Intermission


I am in the mountains of northern Idaho, today. And my phone is roaming and not
working with a consistent signal. So I can't send the photos that I need to use in my
next update. So, we'll just have to wait until I get near the right cell phone tower,
again. I don't experience very many "dead zones" when using my phone, but it does
happen occasionally.

This is one of those times.

Quite a bit has happened since I posted the updates, yesterday. I am only half-way
caught up, now.

My laptop finally died awhile back and so I am using library computers, until I
buy my much-needed new machine at the end of this month. This time I know exactly
what I am going to purchase and where I will get it from.

I'm tired today. I ended up in a park, last night. But last night doesn't even begin to
touch my experience in Colfax, Washington. That will be the subject of my next road
update.

And I also want to tell you about the small-town city that I have fallen in love with.

I hope that you all have a delightful night. Enjoy the stars, that big ol' moon and
your blessings.

I know that I will.

No comments: