Saturday, July 06, 2013

Ruthie On The Road, Update

                                -ALL PHOTOS AND EDITS BY RUTH RADER-

I am now in South Dakota. I decided to leave the place where I was staying, in Kansas,
because I was lied to, one too many times. Some people choose to meander between
fantasy and the truth and I refuse to be caught in the middle. I live by a rule: "Be Real
Or Be Gone."

Some people in Kansas broke that rule. But I know that they will remain where they
are. (At least for the time being) I, however, am long gone.

Storm clouds are gathering on their horizon. But they never take storms, seriously. No,
they believe that no catastrophe will ever come close to them.


Well, the wind blows more than one way in life. And like Carly Simon once sang,
"You can't treat people like meat without being brought to your knees." And every storm
has an eventual target. They know who they are and they are now within striking distance.

They think that I don't know what I know now. They thought that I would never do what I
did, either.

SURPRISE!!!



And when the new day dawns, I will be traveling on. Buh-Bye!

No comments: