Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Ruthie On The Road, Update

I am alive.

Yes, just in case anyone is wondering where I am or what is going on right now, let me assure you that I am okay.

I have been extremely busy the past two weeks...and on the road in Idaho, Oregon, Washington State and California.

And the logging trucks (you know who you are!) have been following me around. "Keep'em rolling, Boys!"

I am mentioning the log-haulers because every time they come thundering around a bend, there I am.

Amazing, isn't it?

I am also mentioning the woody-wonkers because I know that doing so will irritate the hell out
of some of them. And I sure wouldn't want to miss an opportunity to do that...now would I?

I have several updates to share with you and I am hoping to get them all posted tomorrow.



No comments: