CLICK ON IMAGE AND GO TO CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF FORESTRY AND FIRE PROTECTION ON TWITTER

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

An Open Letter To De De Spicher

                                              -PHOTO EDITS BY RUTH RADER-

If Kyron is still alive, he is eleven years old now. I recently turned 58.

And De De...I wish that I had an eighth of the ability that you have to sniff around the unguarded parameters of this case. Because, woman, if I did...I would be sticking my nose into every corner that I could.

Don't give me your alibis, Ms. Spicher because I don't give a darn about them. I don't want to hear that you aren't guilty, De De. I want to hear you declare that you are going to do everything in your power to find out what happened to Kyron.

You may have seen the video that I created a couple of years ago: "A Straight Shot To The Point." And you may even know that I was back in Klamath Falls, recently. Darkness really does make an excellent cover, doesn't it, De De?

I am also comfortable holding the hand of justice while standing in the pure light of truth.

Are you?

How far are YOU willing to walk down a well-lit path to one lost young boy?

Tell you what, De De: I will gladly meet you anywhere, at any time and look for Kyron with you. And by "looking" I don't mean in a room that's flanked by lawyers and law enforcement personnel.

Your recent actions have just worked to "exonerate" you. If and until it's proven otherwise, I will believe that you've really done nothing more than excuse yourself from incrimination.

Big deal, Ms. Spicher. Big freaking deal.


No comments: