Tuesday, September 17, 2013

When Will I Be In Tennessee?



I have been getting around a lot lately...through Oregon, Idaho, Utah, Colorado, Kansas and a disagreeable bit of the State of Missouri. And I have some real good stories and plenty of photos to share. I have made the most of my Summer on the road!

Right now, I am back in Kansas...which is where I recently celebrated my birthday with some friends of mine.

Because I have been so busy on the road and don't have my own computer, right now...my blog has been silent since August 25.

But that will change soon.

In the meantime, I thought that I would post this message to reassure my readers that I am, in fact, still alive.

I have been away from this blog for so long now that one reader sent me an email because she is concerned about my well-being. Well, I am alright...tired and in need of a hot shower...but okay, overall.

Tonight I hope to sleep in peace for hours in my little Kansas hideaway.

Where am I in Kansas, right now?

Muhahahahahahahaa!

And when will I be in Tennessee?

Next month...with my new laptop.

Wink.

No comments: