Thursday, April 24, 2014

Spring Storm Alert


                               - THE BLUE CIRCLES REPRESENT WHERE I MIGHT 
                                BE WHEN SEVERE WEATHER BREAKS OUT THIS 
                                WEEKEND -                                     

As I mentioned already, I am currently in Henryetta, Oklahoma. I will (hopefully) hitchhike out of this city, tomorrow.


And as some of you may already know, Nebraska, Kansas, Eastern Oklahoma, Missouri, Arkansas and Texas are slated to be hit with severe weather this weekend.


Guesssss who may be right in the middle of the storms when they hit?


Yep...ME.


There is no way of getting around it and I am just going to leave my fate up to God, just like I always have.


You can watch the National and local radar and monitor the storm chasers HERE.


I will be hitchhiking through the remainder of  Eastern Oklahoma, Arkansas and north into Tennessee.

No comments: