Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Bad Eddie Is Back, Updated





NBC NEWS: INSIDE THE MIND OF EDWARD SNOWDEN


LIVE (VIDEO) ANALYSIS AFTER THE INTERVIEW


I checked-out Edward  Snowden's eyes. After I read his expression I
realized that one still-shot made the truth very clear:
Snowden is homesick.


People debated all day whether or not Ed Snowden is a patriot or
a traitor.

I looked into his face and decided that Eddie Snowden is really an American guy who
just wants to come home.

I bet he misses his family and all of the great things that make Summer in the United
States a great experience.


This song is for you, Bad Boy:









                                -FLAG AS A TABLECLOTH PHOTO BY RUTH RADER-

He looked straight into the camera...captured the attention of the audience with his piercing eyes...and made his point. In a new interview that will be aired on NBC tonight, Edward Snowden punched holes in the rumors about him. And he didn't act one bit like a comic book hero.

Yes, as everyone who is awake in the United States, knows by now...Bad Eddie Snowden is back.

And never mind John Kerry's opinion of the young whistleblower. After all, Kerry is the one who once asked the Nation to accept John Edwards as his choice for Vice President. Which proves the fact that when it comes to character assessment, John Kerry is totally stupid.

NBC has taken it upon itself to ask its American viewers a question, today: Is Edward Snowden a patriot and a hero or is he really a National security risk who should be charged with treason?

I think Bad Eddie is Bad Eddy.

I believe in him and I can't wait to see his next move.

In fact, I'm counting on it.

[“I was trained as a spy in sort of the traditional sense of the word, in that I lived and worked undercover overseas — pretending to work in a job that I’m not — and even being assigned a name that was not mine,” Snowden said. ]--NBC News.

Yes, he was given another name... Bad Eddy...or was it Eddie?

I can't tell you, cuz it's a secret.

But I do know that Snowden is familiar with Cincinnati. And so if he wants to Buck somebody in the Eye, then I say: " More power to him!"

Bad Eddie Snowden is probably going to knock every political punk...right out of the ring.

No comments: