Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Ruthie On The Road, Update--Part One

                                           -ALL PHOTOS/EDITS BY RUTH RADER-
__________

MY VIDEO: THINKING ABOUT SUNNY  
__________




                                                                                                                        

The following introduction was written weeks ago, while I was still in the peaceful
place known as "Sunny's World." I still think about Sunny and Eli. I believe that
I always will:
__________

I am sitting here in a beautiful home that used to be a "camp." It is located in a village in
north central Pennsylvania.

I met the woman who owns the house the other night. She looked out the window at
her work and watched me as I trudged up the road.  And she decided to befriend me.
She and her young son are very kind and we are having a lot of fun together.

I will leave them, their two dogs and all of the chickens (and some roosters) this Friday.
But I will remember them forever.

The following photographs are all part of who they are..

.














No comments: