Wednesday, November 19, 2014

In Memory Of Brittany




Today (November 19, 2014) would have been Brittany Maynard's 30th birthday.

I wish that she could have celebrated it, whole and healthy, with her husband,
her family and her friends.

But that was not to be.

However, it is encouraging to see just how many people are working hard to keep her
message alive. I hope that you will take some extra time this evening to appreciate
your life and those who love you.

And I also hope that you will watch this video and become involved in what
Brittany so sincerely believed in. I am asking this because I sincerely believe
that terminally ill people should have the choice to end life in a humane and peaceful
way. I further believe that there is nothing dignified about suffering and wasting
away.

May this day and her efforts remain a time to reflect on the strength and love
of this amazing woman.


No comments: