Friday, December 26, 2014

Christmas Love To Jessica



~~In memory of  Jessica Lane Chambers~~

To Jessica's Family And Friends...

I want you to know that I care about what happened to Jessica and I want justice for her,
like so many, many other people do, too.

When I first read Jessica's story, I cried. Since then, I have learned a little more about who
Jessica was. I have read the stories and looked at the photographs on Facebook. And I can
see that she was quite a young lady.

I have prayed for Jessica and for all of you. I know that our Father God is cradling Jessica
in His loving arms and He is telling her daily just how much you all still love and miss
her. I believe that Jessica is an angel now...with beautiful, sparkling gossamer wings.*

God Is Real. And He held tight to Jessica that night and He is comforting her...and you
all...now.

I am sure that God is with the men and women who are doing their best to find out who
did the terrible deed. He knows who is to blame and I am certain that He will expose the
evil so that it will be properly dealt with.

Jessica will get justice.

As she does, may our Father God continue to bless you all and keep you strong.

Sincerely,
Ruth Rader

No comments: