Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Jessica Chamber's Murderer: Prove It, UPDATED

UPDATE: I am going to compose and publish an update about this case, at some point, tomorrow December 22, 2014. The post will be published HERE.

WMC Action News 5 - Memphis, Tennessee

AND THEN THERE'S ANONYMOUS

JESSICA'S FATHER MAKES A STAND

WOMAN ARRESTED FOR RELATED MONEY SCAM                                                                




I first watched this video out of curiosity. And I agree that the part near the end about the 6's might just be a bit far-fetched. However, Ron Johnson is obviously paying attention to this case. He is trying to be helpful. So, I'm willing to give him a listen.

I hope that you continue to follow this case, Mr. Johnson. And I hope that you continue to dig and post videos related to Jessica's murder.

There are two things that jumped out at me ( a totally objective observer ) in this video: First was the way that Jessica waved at someone who was off camera while she was in the parking lot at the gas station. Most people when they see someone they know just wave back and then walk toward that person with their head up. Jessica put her head down and quickly moved out of camera range.Why?

Second, what the hell is up with that so-called "fire chief"?? You've got to be kidding me! His words, his demeanor, his body language were all totally inappropriate!! He looked like he was trying to kill a smile or jump out of his chair and take off running! He in no way portrayed
himself as a "chief" of anything and appeared to be a punk with no maturity or professional training, whatsoever. He creeped me out, period.

Yes, all sorts of  "information" has been crawling out from under the rumor rocks since Jessica was murdered. Some of it might be credible and some just incredible. In either case, Jessica is still dead after someone killed her in a very horrible and violent way.

I want to know who and I want to know why.

There is something twisted up in a very wrong way in this Country, right now. It's bringing up images of baggy pants, backward hats and very stupid looking people.

"But I done keeled a white bitch so dat makes me fa' real."

No, it doesn't.

It just proves that you are nothing but a deluded piece of poison upon the land. And unlike Jessica Chambers, we'd all be much better off without you.

You say that you are innocent?

Meh.

Prove it.


No comments: