Friday, April 03, 2015

Ruthie On The Road, Update--Part One

Sometimes home on the road is like this:

                                         
                                               All Photos/Edits By Ruth Rader


And sometimes this is where I stay for the night:


And sometimes in my grand meanderings across the United States, I have recorded little message
"videos" like the ones listed here:

MARCH 4, 2015--MANZANITA, OREGON

MARCH 7, 2015--NEAR MT. RAINIER NATIONAL PARK, WA

MARCH 8, 2015--MOXEE, WA

MARCH 8, 2015--MOXEE, WA

MARCH 11, 2015--WALLACE, ID

MARCH 11, 2015--WALLACE, ID

This video shows the condition that I was in on MARCH 27, 2015--HEBER CITY, UTAH
I was bloated from fluid retention (edema), short of breath and suffering lung congestion
as a result of my chronic heart condition.

Before this last video was recorded...several important things happened.



No comments: