Thursday, July 30, 2015

The Windows 10 Wedding--Part Two



The initial download didn't finish up until this afternoon...for several reasons.

First of all, I have to use a public WI-FI connection at the library. Obviously that didn't work
well last night. And eventually, when the initial download was at about 96%...I got a red "X"
in a circle and an error message.

"Oh gee..." I thought, "It looks like either the bride or the groom has gotten cold feet."

So, I shut everything down for the night and returned back here to the library early this
afternoon.

I logged on and there was the window...happily picking up where it left off last night...
downloading away.

When the initial download finished, my computer did a few things very fast and then it
went into the "Preparing For Installation" mode that it is in now. Perhaps the marriage is
back on track.

I will see.

The preacher and the organ lady are ready. Let's see if the happy couple make it down the
aisle.

No comments: