Sunday, October 11, 2015

Tamir Rice:The Beginning Gearing-Up

"The Rice family and Clevelanders have always said that they want the officers who rushed upon and killed 12-year-old Tamir held accountable. The family now believes that the prosecutor's office has been on an 11-month quest to avoid providing that accountability."--Attorney Subodh Chandra

A political cartoon by Matt Bors shows Rice being instructed on how not to be shot by police when holding a gun, by wearing a "Don't Tread on Me" T-shirt, a camouflage hat, and by turning white.--Wikipedia
__________

This is not the end...oh no...this is the beginning finally gearing-up.

I first wrote about 12-year-young Tamir Rice shortly after his MURDER on November 22, 2014.

In my opinion, Tamir was murdered and my belief will stand.

The debate surrounding the preliminary reports  just stinks. It
should end right now. It never should have started.

Tamir's death is directly related to Timothy Loehmann, who shot Tamir and to the negligence
of  Frank Garmback.

And other human beings can fling paperwork right and left. But when young Tamir lay dying in
the snow, the truth didn't run out like Tamir's blood from his fatal wounds. No, the truth was established on the day of Tamir Rice's death and it still remains today.

Those who have read my blog posts over the years know that I don't just jump on the first
bandwagon that rolls by. I take my time and do my best to examine all sides of a situation. Then
I make my decision.

TAMIR RICE WAS MURDERED. THAT IS A FACT.


No comments: