Monday, November 02, 2015

Any Target That I Choose


                       ANONYMOUS PHOTO/ADDITIONAL EDITS BY RUTH RADER

This post will be updated. Of course it will.
***********************************


"Anonymous is about Freedom of Information and of the Internet, above any social constructs."--Hacked News

"An account more directly linked to Anonymous has said that it will release its full planned leak of information on as many as 1,000 Klan-affiliated individuals as part of dubbed "Operation KKK" on Thursday to coincide with Guy Fawkes Day."--AL.COM--ALABAMA INVISIBLE EMPIRE KLAN
__________

UH OH...

HALF-BAKED HACK AND DOUBLE HACK

YES IT IS! NO, IT ISN'T! YES IT IS! NO, IT ISN'T!

MILLION MASK MARCH

WHO IS THAT MASKED MAN?

"I'm Not KKK!" "Waaaaah!"

Anonymous But Very Effective

KKK DONOR LIST

Years ago, I sat on the edge of a picnic table in the Aryan Nation Compound near Hayden Lake,
Idaho. While I was at the compound, I checked-out many interesting things...like the local and
National mailing lists...name after name after name. The active National member list, at that time, was
astounding.



I tugged on the hoods and now Anonymous is pulling them right off.

GOOD!
__________

I saw the Anonymous photo (before I added all of the edits, of course) on my twitter feed and I fell
in love with it. This photo represents how I feel...that the pen (or in this case a keyboard)
is mightier than a sword.

A keyboard, connected to a computer and the Internet and in the right hands...is a very
powerful weapon, indeed. And so is computer expertise.

I don't advocate violence...so leave me out of that equation.

But I do condone digging down to the root of what is wrong...in order to fix the problem.
Ahem...yes.

Freedom is precious. And I won't tolerate anyone attempting to take it away from me. It
is my right to walk the roads of this Country and break bread with many people. I don't
answer to a zip code but I might accept a ride.

And I will express myself on my own keyboard.

You might agree with what I write or you might not. But you should defend my right to
aim my keyboard at whatever target that I choose.

No comments: