Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Love your life Love your cheese*



SEE, I TOLD YOU CHEESE IS IMPORTANT!


GUARDIAN CHEESE

RUSSKIES SAVE THE CHEESE!

I believe in cheese. That is why I've included it on my profile as something that I like. Cheese doesn't really do
anything except crumble, melt or give you constipation (skera ostinn). But that last feature all depends on how
you cut it.

And I suppose that you are wondering why I am even posting all of this today. I will tell you why...you lucky
person: Because I believe that the time has come to make a very significant point...

...too many of us are beginning to take life too damn seriously.

Yes, we are.

And I for one have decided that it is time to back up a few steps and start enjoying life again. So I have designed a
new slogan...an artistic meunsterpiece that declares: "Love Your Life...Love Your Cheese*"




But some cats are too stupid to know that.



But Chinese people are smart when it comes to cheese!



So, say something funny the next time that you eat cheese. Cuz it's
just gettin' too serious around here!

No comments: