Sunday, November 22, 2015

Served From The Sunset Grill

    PHOTO/EDITS BY RUTH RADER

DAILY MAIL (UK): "THE WHITE HOUSE WILL TURN BLACK"

DAILY MAIL (UK): ISIS THREATENING NYC

When my grandparents migrated from the Canadian Province of Quebec
many years ago...I doubt that they thought their granddaughter would someday be unable to find a
warm place to spend the night in the United States of America.

But that is what is happening now.

It is bad enough that some relatives of mine are now doing everything that they can to keep an
inheritance (that is rightfully mine) out of my hands. But they are also keeping the door closed to a house that could keep me safe and dry this winter.

I am not demanding anything nor have I asked for a single thing from any of them for years. But
I am sure that many people will never understand...why such cross-carrying hypocrites...are now
marching to an onward Christian greedy grabbers tune.

But they are. And that is why I am sitting by the Pacific Ocean in northern California tonight...
instead of where I should be.

There is a rumor circulating around the Internet now that ISIS is going to detonate a set of 
hydrogen bombs across this Country soon. This time, I believe they mean it. If they do...it will be
the end of life on the North American continent as we know it. It will be the end of land rights,
lawyers and a thin piece of paperwork that will vaporize in the wind.

Private Message (not to the relatives): Sunset Grill...here it comes.

SUNSET GRILL FOOD FOR THOUGHT


No comments: