Sunday, December 20, 2015

Jessica Chambers Case: An Article Fail

There are articles that I come across on the Internet all of the time. But the latest one to hit my
inbox today is one that I consider to be over the top. And I refuse to reprint the photo that appears
with it.

However, someone from the part of Texas that the author apparently lives in, recently spent over a half-hour
reading what I have written about Jessica Chambers. Right now I am assuming that it was him.

I take exception to the article for several reasons...but especially because the image that the
author included is...crass, cruel, in very poor taste and just plain wrong. If the author's intention
was to sensationalize...he succeeded.

I haven't run an image scan to see if that photo just came from Getty stock or...yeah.

But I believe that there is more than one way to relay information...especially across the Internet.
It is my opinion that the writer of the article could have sent it out with some respect to Jessica and
some class for himself.

As far as I am concerned, he failed on both points.


No comments: