Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas And Have Fun!

                                PHOTO/EDITS BY RUTH RADER

So far today, my friends have paid for my motel room for another night...promised to bring me dinner...brought me freshly baked sugared/cinnamon monkey bread...sent me photos and talked my ear off on Facebook. It's cold outside but the sun is shining and I am happily listening to The Beatles
on my laptop.

I am blessed today and I am thoroughly enjoying my Christmas Day. :)

My friend who works at a Walmart store in East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania told me about a recent situation involving a shooter at her store. Read about it HERE. She was working at the store when
the shooter walked in. She heard shooting and began to run. Someone who is close to her was out
of view and my friend told me that she was afraid that something had happened to him.

Today is Christmas Day and we just want kindness and peace.

Forget the bullets, diffuse the bombs and give all the lawyers a day off. Let's just have Peace On
Earth.

Drink a toast to sunshine...eat chocolate...clap to a musical beat...dance...smile and dream about
all of the great things that you will do in 2016. Be good to yourself.

Strip down to your comics.

And celebrate Christmas somewhere between religion and ridiculous.

Especially if it makes you forget your weapon and laugh.


Have Fun by ruthie-rader

No comments: