Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Jessica Chambers Killer Indicted


Quinton Verdell Tellis (pictured) has been indicted by a Grand Jury for the death of
Jessica Chambers. Finally and at last, there will be Justice For Jessica.

WREG-TV MEMPHIS

JESSICA CHAMBERS KILLER INDICTED

There will be a press conference tomorrow morning (Wednesday, Feb. 24, 2016) at 10:30 am
Central Time.
__________

On Tuesday, December 29, 2015...I posted my VERY SINCERE PRAYER to God. Now I am very
grateful that my prayer...the prayer of many...has finally been answered.

It is a bittersweet victory but a victory nonetheless. Thank You, Father God for answering my
prayer.

Now I pray for a death sentence for Quinton Verdell Tellis...oh but that our judicial system would
allow the punishment to fit the crime.


"Words can't describe how excited I am. God knows I've been waiting a long time for this."
"Nothing will bring Jessica back, but at least I'll know he will never do this to somebody else's daughter."--Ben Chambers

No comments: