Sunday, March 27, 2016

Trump: Just A Rump

                               
                                ADDITIONAL EDITS BY RUTH RADER



Mock-ups of Donald Trump were burned in effigy across Mexico last night. I thought it was
a fantastic idea.

I mean, I think that it's about time that The Duh-nold was put through a period of enlightenment.

And I really don't care about who is screwing whom. I just don't want Donald Trump to become
the next President of The United States and then screw-up the whole Country.

Yes, Donnie has lots of friends behind him. But including a guy with a name like David Pecker might
not be such a good idea at this point.

Ah well, hands (you heard about Duh-nold's hands, right?) down...a dick by any other name...

Yeah.

After all of his recent antics, I am beginning to believe that Donald is just a big rump with a
capitol T...for TOTALLY TERRIBLE TUSH.


No comments: