Friday, June 17, 2016

Bad Country Babees!

When you drive down an Interstate, do you ever wonder what goes on in those farm houses that
 shine from across a wide field?

Well, I can tell you that one of those houses harbors some antique porcelain dolls. And one of
those dolls, known as CHUCKEE BAYBEE is pure evil!

                                           PHOTOS/EDITS BY RUTH RADER

When I visited the owners of the house, I swear that Chuckee Baybee's eyes followed my
every move. Even the cat is afraid of Chuckee and his cohorts!


I spent one long, unnerving night in that house and decided that the dolls are cursed.
So they gang
up on every poor visitor and try to force that person to stay.



When they came after me...doing their zombie china doll hop across the carpet...I
sprayed them all with DEET. Then their heads popped off and each one exploded. The
doll's remains were reduced to clumps of manure. Each clump was embossed with
an imprint of Donald Trump's family crest.

And those clumps stunk so BAD!!!

We used old forks from the fireplace to dispose of that mess outside. Oh the horror!

No comments: