Sunday, July 10, 2016

Bring It All Back



It's been a hard week...hard words, hard bullets and a hard focus on reality. I wish that I knew how to soften it down...but I don't know how. I guess that I will pray and ask God for wisdom. I never thought that I would ever have to wrap my mind around the horror that's happening now. And I really just want God to wrap His love around me and make it all go away. But I know that I have to be strong and believe that the sun still shines in the sky for more than one reason. I don't want to see bloody bodies, cops shooting in rage or cops shot in the back, grim faces on a glass screen or...any...more...hate. I want to login to Facebook and see smiling babies and fuzzy puppies and read jokes that make me laugh. Please God...please bring it all back...it's getting so very cold in here.

No comments: