Friday, July 29, 2016

Kaine Horman: Gateway To Kyron?


Go Fund Me page for Kyron Horman

The update begins innocently enough...with a discussion about the recent removal of
mementos from Kyron's "Wall of Hope." The update is signed by Kelly Davidson Ramirez
and her sister, Desiree Young (Kyron's mother.)

But when I read the last three sentences, a point jumped right out at me:
"What I’m wondering is why Kaine doesn’t have a comment for the Wall of Hope he made all the decisions for? The same wall that represents his missing son. Probably the same reason he will not allow a search on his property."

There it is...the implication. BANG!

Is Kaine Horman (Kyron's father) directly involved in the disappearance of his son?

Is that what the sisters are alluding to?

It sounds a little Harry Oakes to me. And it smells like a dirty, rotten accusation. Or maybe it
is an even dirtier gateway to the truth of what really happened to Kyron.

Think fast, Kaine.

I support Kelly and Desiree 100%.


3 comments:

LvPsychicMedium said...

I 100% support Desiree & Kelly!!!! Fact is......(Im not sure Im allowed to say it on here). Kaine, Dede & Terri 100% know the truth! Thats all I can say!

Ruth Rader said...

Well then, if that's all you can say...then consider it said.

LvPsychicMedium said...

Thank you Ruth!!!!